About Bruce Gottlieb
I believe that "once we stop being who we do not want to be, we leave room for us to come out.." BG
• SEP, Sr. Assistant on 3 continents, and worked with over 13 instructors with the SE Trauma Institute.
• Approved for supervision, consultation, group supervision, at all levels.
• Private practice for 40 years working with couples, families and adolescents.
• Started the 1st sexual abuse program in Colorado in 1975.
• Works with Olympic and professional athletes and has worked with a professional sports team.
• Consulted with multiple mental health agencies and businesses.
• I look forward to our journey together.
- Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Victims of Sexual Abuse
- Perpetrators of Sexual Abuse
- Criminal Justice System
- Victims of Mass Disaster
- Medical Procedure Trauma
- Adults abused as children
- Complex PTSD
SE™ Practitioner – SE™ Assistant
L.C.S.W. ; SEP