About Lynn Rae Bartoszek
I am a Florida Licensed Mental Health Counselor in private practice in two locations: Sarasota and Venice, FL. I provide individual therapy to:
- Resolve trauma through a mind-body methodology, developed by Dr. Peter Levine, called Somatic Experiencing®, which accesses our innate capacity to rebound from trauma.
- Cope with what seems unbearable due to an unexpected life experience (recent or long ago) that challenges a person’s sense of safety. The challenge may be a consequence of trauma experiences, on-going depression, anxiety, prolonged grief and loss, use of alcohol or drugs, chronic pain, and/or excessive fears.
- Examine habits, beliefs, and thoughts that inhibit growth and change.
- Clarify values and refine habits and attitudes that support mind-body wellness. (Note: I respect spiritual beliefs or non-belief.)
- Families of Veterans
- Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Victims of Sexual Abuse
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Criminal Justice System
- Native populations
- Victims of Mass Disaster
- Grief and Loss
- Medical Procedure Trauma
- Adults abused as children
- Developmental Trauma
SE™ Practitioner – SE™ Assistant
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Contact Lynn Rae Bartoszek by phone: (941) 286-7126 or by the SE™ Practitioner Contact Form to schedule a session.