About Valorie de Lena
Welcome to An Integrative Approach to Healing
Hello, my name is Valorie de Leña. Throughout the years serving my clients and also through my personal journey, I have found that An Integrative Approach to Healing has been the most effective way to transform your experience. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or just beginning to explore who you are, this integrative approach – mind, body, spirit – can provide valuable insights about you. Here’s a brief explanation of how it works:
- Mind: Using tools and techniques from my license and training as a marriage and family therapist, you and I will explore how your mind operates and what developmental strategies you’ve learned that may be hindering you from having the healthy relationships you want.
- Body: Somatic Experiencing and EMDR have trained me to help you to integrate the traumatic experiences that may be stuck in your brain and nervous system that prevent you from having the freedom to experience peace and relaxation in your life. You may also develop more capacity to be with your emotions as they arise.
- Spirit: Integrating the methodologies such as inquiry and meditation that I learned from over 15 years in The RIdhwan Center for Spiritual Development, I can guide you in your understanding of who you are as a spiritual being, what your soul desires and how important your presence is to your own healing.
If you can relate to any of the following, then you may benefit from our work together:
- Are you experiencing a difficult life situation like the loss of a loved one, divorce, serious illness or loss of a job? Do you want guidance and support?
- Are you aspiring to improve or optimize your relationships or are having a marriage issue or family miscommunication? Do you need tools and facilitation?
- Are you finding ordinary life situations increasingly difficult to be with, such as feeling fearful, anxious or overwhelmed? Do you need relief?
- Are you feeing lost, stuck or feel a lack of purpose in life or are feeling off track in some way? Do you want to find your own inner compass?
- Are you drawn to explore the deeper, more mysterious nature of who you are? Do you want to learn how to live from this place and need a trusted guide?
- Are you experiencing traumatic memories, physical tension or recurring dreams? Do you want to feel some freedom from this persistent distress?
- Do you get caught up in your critical judgments of yourself and others? Do you want a natural way to find your joy and inner peace?
If you have a sense that you might benefit from this integrative approach, I invite you to call 510-495-0342 or email me: email@example.com to discuss the possibility<
- Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Victims of Sexual Abuse
- Victims of Domestic Violence
- Grief and Loss
- Medical Procedure Trauma
- Adults abused as children
- Developmental Trauma
Marriage and Family Therapist
EMDR, Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, Emotional Freedom Technique, California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, East Bay California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, Diane Poole Heller Master Therapist Course Completion
1 (925) 708-8611
Will provide non-provider invoice for submittal to your insurance company